2N/3D in Wai
Wai, one of the most scenic destinations of Maharashtra, is favoured by Bollywood as many blockbusters like Chennai Express, Mangal Pandey and Dabangg have been shot here. There are around 100 temples here which gives it the name, Kashi of South. V Resorts Anandvan Wai is spread on 2.5 acres of green land and you can stay in cottages, suites or machans which have all the modern amenities. Dedicated private gardens with each room category is another added attraction. You can explore Wai’s top attractions like Dhom Dam and Pandavgarh Fort or go for a temple tour of Mahaganpati Temple, all ofwhich located at a short distance from the resort. The proximity of Wai to Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar makes it an ideal destination to take small trips during your stay here.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 2 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner (available as per fixed menu at the resort).
- All currently applicable taxes.
Terms and Conditions:
- Check in After 1200 Hrs | Check out Before 1100 Hrs.
- All cards accepted, and net banking also available. Payment by cash not allowed.
- Valid ID proof is mandatory while Check-in.
- All the activities mentioned in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- Pets not allowed.
- Transportation, transfer and sightseeing not included in the package cost.
Rs. 2,150/- Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis 2N/3D
• Arrive at the resort by afternoon.
• Head to Dhom Dam for the first activity of the day, boating. This dam is located at a distance of
4.8 kms from the resort. Here, boating facility is available beyond the dam and you can opt for
scooters, power boats or group rides.
• Head to the Pandavgad Fort which is at a distance of 19 kms from the dam. The fort has a rich
history and is 4100 feet above sea level. Here you can either go for a narrow trek or explore the
caves on the other side of the hill.
• Have dinner, prepared from fresh produce grown at the resort.
• Wake up early and have your breakfast at the resort.
• Leave for Panchgani which is at a distance of 19 kms from the resort.
• Here you can go for paragliding which is a popular activity here.
• Leave for Mahabaleshwar which is located at a distance of 19 kms from Panchgani. Here, you
can visit the famous Mahabaleshwar temple and also visit the beautiful Lingmala Waterfall.
• Head back to Wai and stop at the various temples that are spread all across Wai. It is also called
the city of temples because there are around 100 temples in here.
• Most of the famous temples like Wakeshwar temple, Narsimham temple and Bhavani temple are
located at a distance of a few kilometres from the resort itself so you can spend the remaining day
• Have your dinner at the resort.
• Have your breakfast at the resort.
• Go for a small nature walk around the resort.
• Sign off from the trip.