It’s a world far-removed from the urban jungle. This is the real thing, and the perfect time to add a touch of wild to your love story. Whether it’s intimate conversations by the bonefire or rediscovering the many hues of nature, it’s all happening at V Resorts Rajaji National Park.
2 Nights/ 3 Days Stay in a forest resort
7 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Recreation at the resort (Indoor games & Swimming pool)
Activities - Bonfire with live grill, Birding, Ganga Aarti at Rajaji Ashram etc
Cake and room decoration
To know more please checkout our detailed itinerary given below
- Arrive at the V Resorts Rajaji, get your registration done.
- Sip on the welcome drink, which is a local speciality.
- Depending on the arrival time, have lunch/light refreshment at the in-house restaurant. Apart from the in-house menu, take a pick from a list of local dishes served.
- Rest, change, relax, and then head to the resort pool. Take in the fresh air, read, spend some quality time talking to each other, and try out a few fresh juices.
- Get ready and head out for a Ganga Arti in the Rajaji Ashram, near the resort.
- Evening, enjoy an intimate conversation over live grill, and bonfire, and gaze the spectacular starlit sky.
- Have dinner, a choice of many local specialties.
- Overnight at the resort.
- Morning, go for a wildlife safari into the park, which is known for elephants, the Bengal tiger, chitals and snakes. The vegetation is also very versatile, and the safari takes you through many scenic water bodies (Chargeable).
- Have breakfast in the resort lawn that overlooks the forest and the mountains framing the reserve. If lucky, you will be able to spot many animals.
- Visit Ganga Canal, a picturesque water body near the resort, and have tea/coffee
- Set out to explore the nearby places with packed lunch.
- Back to the resort by noon
- Enjoy an exclusive, cosy private dinner outdoors, under the star-studded sky. Hold hands, and celebrate the occasion.
- Overnight at the resort
- Early morning, go birding, Rajaji is known for 500 varieties of birds.
- Surprise gift at checkout