Leh - Pangong - Nubra Valley
Price: INR 21,999/-
Duration: 6 N/7 D
Starting Date: 1st May, 2017
Use coupon 'LEH1500' to get flat 1500 off.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with traditional welcome in the resort with Welcome Drink
- 6 Nights/7 days accommodation on double-sharing basis as per the Itinerary
- All Meals for 6 days except for the date of departure
- Complimentary packed lunch/snacks on the way to Pangong and Nubra (Not on return)
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-AC Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Innova / Xylo / Tata Safari or Similar as per the programme.
- Inner line Permit to restricted/protected areas (Pangong Lake & Khardung-La)
- Monument and museum entrance fee for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary
- 1 Bottle of mineral water every day to each tourist for 6 days.
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusion”.
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls.
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated).
- Guide fee, camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
Day 1: Arrive in Leh: Upon arrival at the Leh Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to V Resorts Kanika Himalayan View for check in. Complete day for rest to acclimatise. In the evening, visit the Leh market and Shanti Stupa. Overnight in the resort.
Day 2: Leh (Full Day Excursion): Post breakfast, drive towards Kargil road and start the sightseeing with Hall of Fame (museum in memory of the soldiers who fought in the Indo-Pak wars). Constructed by the Indian army, it is worth a visit for every citizen. Then proceed to Kali Mata Temple and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, nestled in the mountains, it was built in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev. A drive of another 4 km takes one to the Magnetic Hill, synonymous with Leh, the hill at a height of 14,000 ft, defies the law of gravity. Here, even when you switch the engine of your vehicle off, it moves at about 20km/per hour speed which defies the law of gravity. Driving through a picturesque landscape, we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar river 4 km before Nimmu village. And then visit Basgo Gompa, a stunning monastery on a hill that overlooks the ancient town ruins.
Drive back to the resort for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Leh to Pangong Lake (roughly 6 hours drive): After an early breakfast, leave for the Pangong Lake, en-route stop by the Shey Palace, the ancient capital of Ladakh & Thiksey, it is an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village and houses a gilted, gold, giant statue of Buddha. Go towards Pangong through Changla pass 5486 metres. The popular Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back, the government decided to open it to tourists even though the lake and its surroundings are under army surveillance.
Enjoy the landscape, it is a stunning and unadulterated interaction with nature, which is at its best.
Evening at leisure and overnight stay at V Resorts Camp Blue Waters Pangong.
Day 4: Pangong Lake to Leh (Roughly 6 hours drive): Morning at leisure to explore the resort and the area around it. Post breakfast, drive back to Leh, on the way stop at the Hemis Gompa, a scenic monastery of the Drukpa order. Drive further to reach Leh and check in at the resort.
Day 5: Leh to Nubra Valley (Roughly 6 hours drive): After an early breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, the route passes though Khardunga-La pass (the highest motorable road in the world). Nubra Valley, also known as the valley of flowers, and it boasts of a spectacular scenery – green oasis providing stark contrast to the arid mountains, sand dunes, monastries and boulder fields.
Arrive at villages, Sumur or Hunder by afternoon and spend the day at leisure exploring the area. Visit the Diskit Monastery. Stay the night at V Resorts Lharje Nubra or
V Resorts Cold Desert Camp Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Leh After breakfast at the camp, visit the sand dunes to enjoy a camel safari (optional). Later, drive back to the resort in Leh. In the afternoon, rest and relax, or take a walk in the surrounding area or the local market. Overnight at the resort.
Day 7: Depart Leh (Fly Out)
- No retention will be charged if the booking is cancelled with 15 days before arrival date.
- Full retention is applicable for any cancellations received within 15 days upto the date of arrival
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilised services for any reason(s) what-so-ever including ill health, road blocks, natural calamities, political disturbances or any other reason beyond our control
- Note: Booking is confirmed subject to the receipt of full payment 15 days before arrival, failing which the management reserves the right to release the booking. Kindly note, the advance paid will be forfeited in this case.