Terms & Conditions
The entire amount of booking for the total period of stay has to be paid in order to confirm the booking.
The package rate is subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation 30 days (or more) prior to check-in: 100% refund
Cancellation 15-30 days prior to check-in: 50% refund
Cancellation 15 days (or less) prior to check-in: 0% refund
Cancellation Policy ( Blackout and long weekends):
For confirmed booking during blackout dates cancellation is not possible without incurring a charge.
Children up to 5 years of age can stay in the parent's room without additional charge
Children between 5-10 years will be charged 50% of adult rates
Children above 10 years will be charged adult rates
V Resorts Terms & Conditions:
The resort check-in time is 1300 hours and check-out time is 10.30 hour.
For arrivals at the resort prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night.
Rooms will be held upto 1800 hours on the day of arrival unless prior information for late check-in is provided.
For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
The credit card guarantee will ensure that your reservation is held on a definite basis, up to your actual time of check-in, on the day of reservation.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Luxury Tax applicable will be as per the Government of India regulations. Any increase in government levies will be extra.
Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with two children below 5 years would be allowed per room.
Maximum of one extra roll away bed or one mattress would be permitted per room.
It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passport at check-in.
It is mandatory for any Indian to carry a valid identity proof and produce at the time of check-in.
Credit Card Bookings Terms & Conditions:
(In order to avoid credit card frauds, guests are requested to note the following.)
For bookings made using a credit card the following documents will have to be produced at the time of Check In:
For a guest making a booking for himself using own Credit Card:
The credit card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of Check-in.
For a guest making a booking for another person using own Credit Card:
If the Credit Card holder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the credit card (both front and back), self-attested by the credit card holder should be produced at the time of Check-in. In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the credit card holder, authorizing the use of the credit card for the booking of the room. The letter should mention the names of the guests, date of travel, property and room type. This letter, along with the self-attested copy of the credit card will have to be submitted at Check-in desk.
At the time of submitting the credit card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel).
In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, V Resorts reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund (except for the taxes) will be given to the guest.
In case of erroneous / inadequate / misleading information given while booking, V Resorts reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation.
Guests are required to carry a vaild identity proof and produce the same at the checkin.
Please bring along with you the same identity proof you have entered while booking for verification at the resort.
1. 100% advance payment to confirm the reservation.
2. Credit card details are mandatory to process the reservation.
In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.
In case of credit card transactions, refund will be done only to the same credit card.
MY INDIA MOMENT CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who share the Contest post on Social Mediaand who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of V Resorts, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of V Resorts as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 21st October, 2016 18:30 Hrs ISTand ending 29th October, 2016 18:30 Hrs IST. All online entries must be received by 29th October, 2016 18:30 Hrs IST.
4.How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by mailing in your entries to V Resorts' email id- email@example.com . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of V Resorts. The picture must be your original work and not be attributed to anybody except yourself or sub-judice in any judicial jurisdiction. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of V Resorts.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 2Day/1Night Free Stay at a resort of our choice, and/or a discount on the Winner's booking amount at select resorts. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by V Resorts. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at V Resorts' discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for V Resorts to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by V Resorts on the merit and quality of the submitted picture against the bounds of the Contest theme. Winner will be notified by social media or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. V Resorts shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (ATV RESORTS' SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that V Resorts, anyone acting on behalf of V Resorts , andV Resorts ’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of V Resorts. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless V Resorts from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which V Resorts may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by V Resorts is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
10. Terms & Conditions: V Resorts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond V Resorts’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, V Resorts may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by V Resorts . V Resorts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. V Resorts has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, V Resorts reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.